Starts August 10th
SIGN UP NOW!
Distressed Disturbed Disintegrating Dolly Heads Online Workshop
with Michael deMeng
My stepdaughters have learned to keep there busted dollies hidden from me...or else they will get transformed into weird wacky things. Though. for a while, I noticed that each day my dolly collection seemed to grow smaller and smaller. Apparently what was happening was the youngest had conducted a number of rescue mission, to liberate the some of the busted dollies I had purloined. I was forced to conduct my dolly hunting expeditions outside the home into the jungles of the thrift shops. But even so...the little tikes seem to periodically disappear...my stepdaughters are admitting to nothing though.
Here is a list of the creation we are going to play with:
THE DOLLY HEADS:
Tut Uncommon Babies
Zom Zom Blues
Terra Cotta Tikes
Parsley Sage and Rosemaries Baby
Bottom Drawer Biddies
So if you want to participate...start gathering up little dollies...don't worry if people look at you funny...that's half the fun.
Ready to play?
Click Here to Purchase
Click Here to Purchase
Class Starts August 10th!
- How much does it cost? $99.99
- When does it begin? 8/10/13
- How does it differ from live class? Online classes allow for a bit more in depth explanations of techniques etc.
- Will there be video? A: Yes. I have about 180 of minutes of protected video that only students will be able to access.
- Will it be live? No. I will not be doing live video, but I will be setting up a Yahoo Group where I will be available to discuss your questions. However I each week I will record a video responding to all the questions posed in the Yahoo group.
- Can you tell me more about the Yahoo Group? Students can access this anytime and discuss issues with other students. A gallery is also available for students to share current and past works.
- Is the class segmented or do I get everything at once? I have designed the class so you will have access to all the information at once and can play with it as you like, at your own speed. New weekly videos will pop up with additional tidbits and tips.
- What kind of site is being used to host this class? I'm using a protected TypePad account.
- How will I access the TypePad account? When class begins I will send out passwords and usernames to all the students.
- What else will be on the blog? Along with the Videos I will be posting the major questions as they come up, and the solutions. I will also do weekly video addressing these questions.
- Is this for Beginners or Advanced students? It's for everyone. I've made it so it is information that can be used by all levels.
- Will it be entertaining? Geez, I hope so. I will try and make it very un-dry and fun.
- How will you accept payment? PayPal.
- If you don't use PAYPAL...don't worry...we can work something out. Just send me and email.
- What will happen after I sign up? I'll send you a confirmation to say "howdy" and then just sit back until I start the Yahoo group. At that point you'll get an email inviting you to join prior to class and meet some of the other students. Then on August 10th ,2013, I will send out the TypePad site, codes, etc.
- How do I sign up? A: Click the little button and you're off and running. WooHoo!